Hello, this is the global cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb Singapore.
Tether(USDT) will be listed as the first coin on 2020.
We prepared events to celebrate Tether(USDT) listing, so we look forward to many of yours' participation.
* Expected date of listing : February 3 2020, 15:00:00 (UTC+8)
[ Event 1 ] Deposit (First-come, first-served)
1. Deposit address open : February 3 2020, 10:00:00 (UTC+8) ~
2. How to participate
- Please deposit USDT into your account.
- Minimum Amount (per deposit) : 10 USDT
* Deposits under 10 USDT will be excluded from 'Deposit Order'
- The first 100 users
- 2 USDT for 1 respective deposit. (1 user = up to 2 times participation)
[ Event 2 ] Trading (First-come, first-served)
1. Event period : February 3 2020, 15:00:00 ~ February 4 2020, 15:00:00 (UTC+8)
2. How to participate
- Please trading USDT during the event period. (USDT/TUSD trading pair)
- Minimum Amount (per trading) : 5 USDT
* Trading under 5 USDT will be excluded from 'Trading Order'
* The volume of Wash trading(Same buyer and seller) would be excluded from the entire trading volume.
- The first 200 users
- 1 USDT for 1 respective trading. (1 user = up to 3 times participation)
[ Note ]
1. Requirements : Bithumb Singapore's users & Bithumb Korea's users (Including New Users)
2. Users who did not verify their phone number cannot participate in all events.
3. Only 1 account per PERSON shall be allowed to participate in the event. (1 person = 1 account)
4. Only 1 account per DEVICE shall be allowed to participate in the event. (1 device = 1 account)
5. If you log in with multiple accounts on 1 device, all the participations shall be considered as abnormal participation.
6. Internal transfers between Bithumb Singapore accounts are considered as abnormal participation. (Accounts owned by the same user)
7. Rewards will be given within 10 days after the event end. (Individual notice by email)
8. The abnormal event participation shall be excluded from this event.
9. Even after the rewards are given, the given rewards for abnormal participation will be able to take back. (Restrict the use of service)
10. Bithumb Singapore reserves the right of final interpretation for the event.
11. Event period is subject to change without prior notice.
12. Estimated date of withdrawal (TBC) : February 4, 2020