1) Log in to Bithumb Singapore.
2) Select the [BALANCE] menu on the top of the main page → Click the [WITHDRAWAL] menu.
3) Select a withdrawal cryptocurrency and enter an amount with address and push the [WITHDRAW] button on the bottom of the page.
4) Complete the whole withdrawal procedure through Two-Factor Authentication and Email Verification. Each step will be taken in turn.
5) After the remittance, select the [HISTORY] under the [BALANCE] menu so that you move and check related deposit histories.
* As Bithumb Singapore reinforces its KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, withdrawal service is available from Level 2 users.