1) Log in to Bithumb Singapore.
2) Select the [BALANCES] menu on the top of the main page → then click the [Deposit] menu.
3) Look for the cryptocurrency you want to deposit.
4) Copy a wallet address.
5) In order to transfer from the external channels, put that address copied by you in the deposit address section on the Bithumb Singapore.
6) Complete the remittance according to the instruction of the external channel you transfer to.
7) After the remittance, select the [BALANCES HISTORY] under the [BALANCES] menu so that you can move and check the related deposit history.
* As Bithumb Singapore reinforces its KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, deposit service is available from Level 2 users.